2012年6月28日星期四

How to Register a Lenovo Laptop

Last week, I bought a new Lenovo laptop. And the store staff asked me to register. He told me that registering the Lenovo laptop ensures that my system is kept up to date and secure. Those who register their laptops receive many special benefits. If I have my laptop ever lost or stolen, I can contact Lenovo customer service to get vital information that may assist in getting my laptop back.
reset windows 7 password Having heard of these, you couldn’t wait to ask how to register a Lenovo laptop. Don’t worry, I could tell you the steps in details:
1. Access the Lenovo Worldwide Product Registration website (see Resources).
2. Choose your country from the "Country or Region" drop-down menu.
3. Enter your name and email address in the appropriate fields.
4. Enter the model number for your Lenovo laptop. The model number is located on a label affixed to the bottom of your laptop. It is seven alphanumeric characters long.
5. Enter the serial number for your laptop. The serial number can also be located on the label affixed to the bottom of your laptop.
6. Select the purpose for purchasing the Lenovo laptop by clicking the radio button next to “Business Use”,“Personal Use” or “Government Use.”
7. Click “Next”, then confirm the information you entered. Click “Submit” to complete the registration of your Lenovo laptop.

Following these steps, youcan complete the register process. After that, it is possible that you want to set Windows 7 password for your Lenovo. This time, you’d better create a Windows 7 password reset disk in case that you forgot it,and know
how to recover Lenovo windows 7 password.

没有评论:

发表评论