2015年1月2日星期五

Coach Addison Patent Baby Bag, A Diaper Handbag?

Thank you for sending me links to your most "poisonous" AC articles. Let me know, in the comments section or via personal message, if you have any stink bombs-articles with ridiculously-low page views (30 or less)-that you would like me to feature in future editions of "Page-View Poison." If you don't see your stinky article here this week, please don't think I've forgotten about you! I'm going to try to group the unlucky articles into themes. I can already tell that I'm never going to run out of poisonous articles to feature.

Jewelry also makes remarkable Christmas gifts however are often defined as an expensive option. In that case, you can come up with your own creations and leave all spellbound.

When you get home after driving around all day, remove the trash, cups, and clothes that have accumulated throughout the day. If your kids are old enough, you can have them help with this task. Make it a rule that they must help bring in stuff from the car and throw trash away. The more consistent you are with this, the more it will become second nature. Remember, it usually takes twenty days of doing something before it becomes a habit.

For something a little different, try this dip. It looks like someone vomited into the crockpot but if you can manage to stomach the thought and get it in your mouth, it is just divine!

I bought a vacuum cleaner and because I vacuum up everything from dry dog food to hair ties, the belt broke. No longer am I allowed to purchase a new belt and change it myself. I guess I might get it on backwards or pinch a finger and sue. I was told to call the company to set up an appointment to have the vacuum repaired at a conveniently located store close to me. The store was 52 miles away, so I threw out the vacuum and bought a shop vac for $29.99. At that price I also consider it disposable.

Popcorn is actually pretty good for you, but when you start adding the seasonings and butter, you can hear your veins squishing shut. This popcorn tub has 170 calories per serving (remember, this tub is three servings), 360 milligrams of sodium (salt), 12 grams of fat...why go on? We already know we're not dealing with yogurt.

"Mr. Shady isn't out here at sunrise, splattering baby piss and last week's chili all over his coveralls," Urble said, kicking a trash can across the deserted street. Remarkably, the trash can stayed upright and skidded to a stop before it could harm Jedediah Smurf's custom-painted Kansas City Chiefs mailbox. Stub breathed a sigh of relief.

没有评论:

发表评论